Bernstein, Lenssen, & Mahoney
We've looked at more than a few blogs, have read a few web-based articles about blogging and blog-writing style, and have made at least a couple posts to our own blogs. Let's step back a bit and think about the tips we are (and aren't) trying to employ in our blogging.
- Bernstein - What specific tips from Bernstein do you think you're employing? Which tips seem important to you? Which tips are you NOT going to follow in your blog?
- Lenssen - Which of Lenssen's tips are you DEFINITELY using? (Are you crediting your sources? Hmm.) Your reader should see you starting to use at least 3 of them. Which ones do you need to use, but are not yet using? (What's holding you back?)
- Mahoney - "Offer something new." Copy-paste is so easy even a caveman can do it. How are YOU offering something new in your blog? Are there other tips from Mahoney that you're employing in your blog? How?
- Post a comment to this page that responds to the key questions above. Break your comment into three parts (Bernstein, Lenssen, Mahoney). And use those little tools in the comment box to add some style!
- Make sure the link to your blog in the Blogroll sidebar of this page actually goes to your blog! If it doesn't work, add a link to your blog right in your comment and shoot me an email with the correct URL. (Hint: The link won't work if you don't adjust "Privacy" settings in your dashboard Tools so that your blog is visible.)