Due: By November 15
This is a twenty-minute assignment intended to get you “started” on the opinion/analysis project.
- Visit my collection called “Medium Essentials.” This is a group of articles I pulled together to provide people new to Medium with some quick, basic introduction to elements of this exciting new tool.
- Read “Why Medium Essentials” and “How to Start Writing.” These articles explain the purpose of my collection and walk you through getting an account and getting started.
- Create an account at Medium.com. (“How to Start Writing” explains how.)
- Read the following three additional articles in the “Medium Essentials” collection: Medium Rules; Medium Best Practices; and Writing. Together, these amount to about 9 minutes of reading.
- Write a brief (250-word) article introducing some initial thoughts about this project. Use at least three of the tools described in “Writing.” Do Not Publish the Article.
- Use the “share draft” button in the upper-right corner of the story page to share it with both Cripps and your group members.
- Post “Done” as a reply to this page.